Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: running rich

  1. #1
    Inactive Member justa4's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I need some help figuring out why my car is running rich. I just installed a J&S and its saying I'm running full rich all the time. I just had a GSR motor and JRSC installed about 25 miles ago along with an intake fuel pump and just a header (I have no exhaust from the header back).
    Also would running that rich cause knock and is it normal to get knock when you just rev the engine to about 4k? Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where's your O2 sensor?

    Stock on a GSR, they both plug into the cat.

    Sounds like you're running without one.

    ------------------
    Greg Holden
    96 GSR, JSRC @6psi, AEM CAI/RSR 4-2-1/Greddy PE, Cartech 20005/Walbro GSS-342/TPS Mod, JR BTC, KYB AGX/H&R OE Sport/ST 19mm Rear Swaybar
    Best 1/4 ==> 13.937 @ 101.41mph
    My JRSC Install Site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •